Thursday, July 16, 2009

An update

OK, sorry for not updating this blog in like forever, I've been really busy, and I will continue to be. In fact, I will be home for about 2 or 3 days in the next month and a half. I will be in DC for the National Tournament, and may be on Vugraph the 2nd Friday... There is also a good chance I will operate vugraph sometime while I am there, so I'll try to keep everyone updated.

After that, I am headed home for a day, then I leave for NY, where I will spend a night, before going to MA for a few days for a relative's 80's birthday.

Finally I am going to be going to Turkey from NY on August 12th until August 25th. It is my first international tournament, and I'm really excited!

Upon returning from Turkey, I will spend a few more days to recover in NY, then will be home for about 2 days before I leave for the Atlanta regional! So, I will be insanely busy... I'm glad I have several suitcases.

1 comment: